ManyPixels is a great option for businesses in need of graphic design services, but don’t want to deal with the overhead of an in-house graphic designer. In fact, this need is why many unlimited graphic design services are popping up. But how is ManyPixels different, and would their service work for you? I’m going to lay out the facts and let you decide for yourself.
Many Pixels Overview
When you start with ManyPixels and submit your first request, they match you with a graphic designer. That graphic designer then works on your request and delivers your first draft in 1-2 business days. All of this is for a flat fee starting at $449/month, no contract.
Who is the ManyPixels business model good for?
- Start-ups who need help with email marketing, branding, social media graphics
- Bloggers/ podcasts hosts who need icons for their channel
- Marketing/ creative agencies who need event graphics, email campaign designs or T-shirts
- Corporations in need of business reports, ecommerce graphics & infographic illustrations
ManyPixels designers will work on a range of projects including:
- Social Media Graphics
- Website and mobile app design
- Landing Pages
- Business Reports
- Infographics Illustrations
- Icons Podcast Graphics
- Event Graphics
- Ecommerce Graphics
- Logos & Branding
- 2-3 sec GIFs
How Many Daily Designs will I get from ManyPixels?
Designs vary in complexity and so measuring output is somewhat subjective. However, Many Pixels is one of the most productive design companies we've evaluated. Here is their rough estimate of what you can expect to receive from a single designer on a daily basis, i.e. the daily output:
- 2-3 social media graphics
- or 1-2 custom illustrations (more if they are not too complex)
- or 2-3 display ads
- or 4-5 pages of a brochure, e-book, report or slide deck
- or 1 GIF (2-3 sec)
- or 1-2 flyers
- or 1 logo
- or the first draft of a landing page
If you would like to receive more, you can always add more designer(s) to your account.
Who uses ManyPixels?
ManyPixels is used by over 1,300 customers with over 10,000 requests completed by their full time designers.
Some of these customers include but companies like Beam, Decathlon, and Gartner.
ManyPixels is a great service, especially if you are a start up in need of graphic design help. Even if your need fluctuates, the price stays the same so you know what to expect every month. This saves you the responsibility of hiring a full time graphic designer.
I highly recommend testing them out for a week or so. Even though they don’t have an official free trial, you will get your money back within those 14 days if you are not satisfied. They are lauded for their honest 14 day money back guarantee.